It is our belief that children learn best when their interests are being explored and nurtured in a natural environment. We believe that observing children and creating lesson plans that reflect the children’s interests is the best way to nurture the social, physical, emotional and cognitive development of children. Learning through hands-on experiences, developmentally age-appropriate activities and play are the best ways to foster a life-long love of learning.
Our mission at Annie’s ELC is to provide a quality educational program in a safe, caring and academic enriched environment for your child. Honesty, integrity and respect for each other are integral components of our program. Our primary goal is to successfully prepare each child with the necessary tools for excellence in their formal education.
More Reasons to Enroll Your Child Here
- Caring for children ages 6 weeks to 12 years
- Open 6am to 6:30pm daily (closed all Federal Holidays and the day after Thanksgiving)
- Awarded Maryland State Department of Education (MSDE) EXCELS Level 2
- Conveniently located on Route 231 at the Bypass in Hughesville
- We are a peanut-free center
- Located in T.C. Martin Elementary School District
- Van transportation to Lettie Marshall Dent and White Marsh Elementary Schools (check for availability)
- All classrooms use MSDE approved curriculums: Healthy Beginnings, Little InvestiGators™ and InvestiGator Club™
Annie’s ELC provides a quality educational program in a safe, caring, and curriculum-enriched environment. Honesty, integrity, and respect for each other are integral components of our daily curriculum. Our primary goal is to successfully equip your child with the necessary tools for excellence in higher education. Through a strong academic curriculum, we prepare your child morally and educationally for the rigors of higher education. Annie’s ELC features a curriculum that embraces theories from a variety of educational philosophies.